Midwest Valves & Controls is proud to announce that we are now an agent for Kingspan Rhino Tanks.
Information about Rhino Water Tanks:
When it comes to quality, appearance and service, I believe Kingspan Rhino Water Tanks offers the best value for money, especially when you take into account the following benefits:
- They conform to ISO 9001 quality standards in all of our processes from manufacturing through to warranty inspections.
- Kingspan Rhino’s 20 year conditional warranty covers the tank and the liner.
- Their 5 layer reinforced, high tensile liner is made in-house. It exceeds international and national standards for potable water storage and is used in our export & commercial tanks as large as two million litres.
- They use 90 degree angle on top of our walls which gives a design advantage in terms of water protection, wall integrity and roof strut strength & stability.
- Kingspan Rhino’s vertical bolt covers protect the 12mm galv wall bolts and neatly finish off the sturdy wall construction.
- Their corrugated profile ensures extra strength and traditional good looks are continually maintained and we offer an extensive range of Colorbond colours.
- The network of installers, who installed over 2000 rural and domestic tanks in Australia alone in 2016/17, is vast and their install teams are fast, polite, professional, and leave no mess.
- Their customer service throughout the purchasing process and beyond is characterised by knowledgeable, thorough, courteous and professional communications.
- If looks and re-sale value are important then their corrugated profile generally provides consistency of appearance compared to other buildings nearby and the tank itself looks neat and congruous.
The customer has three main responsibilities as follows:
- Prepare the tank pad as per the pad specifications.
- On the day of installation, you are required to put 10% Tank Capacity of water into the tank to stabilise the liner. https://www.getfreejobsalert.com/
- Immediately or as soon as possible after install, you are required to put 20mm Blue-Metal or similar aggregate around the outside perimeter to prevent pad erosion to comply with warranty.
You can get more information about Rhino Tanks on Kingspans website
Contact us for a quotation for your Kingspan Rhino water tank requirements.